Sunday, October 25, 2009

Run over your mail.



Previously at the house there was a mail slot cut into the garage door.
Which means that if you hoped to one day actually use the garage and say even have a remote that would open the garage door upon your arrival home...you would have to drive up, open the door, get out of the car, pick up your mail off the floor of your garage, get back in your car and park.

I did not find this scenario appealing.

A new garage door was installed. I have a remote.
This means that there was no more mail slot.
A new mailbox was put up and will look much more at home once the exterior is painted.

1 comment:

  1. My parents had one of those for a really long time. I would always be forced to get out of the car and pick up the mail for my parents as they drove in. It is not convenient at all. I'm glad you superceded that route.

    ReplyDelete